1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Random Things About Al_Pal:
1. I love making delicious, stupidly salty food from pantry items. I’m considering a blog to list the recipes.
2. Every one of my fingers, except my right thumb, are double-jointed.
3. When I’m not checking out this group of family-journals, I’m with my "freak family" of Burning Man people, or my "geek family" of Harry Potter fans.
4. In fact, I’m going to a convention for HP fans in Chicago this August...and taking my boyfriend with me.
5. In the past, I went to a few cons with my youngest sister – so this promises to be a different experience!
6. I love living in San Francisco, but am also very glad that I’m in the ‘beach town’ part of the city. It’s quiet and mellow, but I can hop on a light-rail [trolley] and be downtown in 20-40 minutes.
Um...I don't really have six people here, at least not yet. Maybe if I decide to integrate some of my Burner friends into my Auntie life, I can tag... But I'm usually a tag-killer anyhow. I guess that is a seventh random thing!